Plan Your Stay
- Fly right to Carlsbad’s Palomar McClellan Airport (or nearby San Diego)
- Enjoy beach front luxury at Beach Terrace Inn
- Savor spectacular food and wine at West Steak Seafood & Spirits
- Visit the Museum of Making Music
Having Fun in the Sun
- Take a train, take a plane, take a car – all roads lead to Carlsbad!
- Take in ocean views from your room at Beach View Lodge
- Walk the Village of Carlsbad and discover its unique shops
- Sample the variety of our local restaurants – seafood, Mexican, sushi....
- Take the train or carpool with 10 of your favorite music lovers down from LA or up from San Diego to downtown Carlsbad.
- Visit Famous Carlsbad Village Farmer’s Market (1-5 Wednesday and Saturday afternoons) and stock up on the freshest, most delicious local produce.
- Throw a tent on the beach (ok, make reservations first )
- Hitchhike South from LA – or North from San Diego (or carpool or take the train or bus)
- Camp or stay at one of our affordable, accessible partner hotels
- Enjoy amazing food from Bistro West
- Go visit the newly renovated Museum of Making Music
- Surf! For free!