Here are some of our ideas for attending the Festival from out of town on any budget.
Also check out the Visit Carlsbad website for more info.
- Fly right to Carlsbad’s Palomar McClellan Airport (or nearby San Diego)
- Enjoy beach front luxury at Beach Terrace Inn
- Savor spectacular food and wine at West Steak Seafood & Spirits
- Visit the Museum of Making Music
FUN IN THE SUN
- Take a train, take a plane, take a car – all roads lead to Carlsbad!
- Take in ocean views from your room at Beach View Lodge
- Walk the Village of Carlsbad and discover its unique shops
- Sample the variety of our local restaurants – seafood, Mexican, sushi....
- Take the train or carpool with your favorite music lovers down from LA or up from San Diego to downtown Carlsbad.
- Visit Famous Carlsbad Village Farmer’s Market and stock up on the freshest, most delicious local produce.
- Throw a tent on the beach (ok, make reservations first )